The dosage of coloring powders in the dyeing process has always been one of the most critical and difficult to control points. A precise and constant weighing of the various components of the recipe determines a perfect repeatability and reproducibility of the required color. Termopowder systems are the result of in-depth technological research and the experience of Thermelectronics in the field of textile industrial automation. Customizable according to the customer's needs, they can dose powder dyes, granules and microbeads, as well as manage the various containers with extreme precision and reliability. TermoPowderLIN provides for the use of modular silos with a maximum capacity of 400 kg and the use of scales with 0.1 g precision.
- Maximum capacity for silos 400 kg for the standard configuration.
- Customizable transport system.
- Different formats of buckets or crates that can be used for weighing.
- Dosing island with scale on trolley (precision 0.1 grams).
- Suction of fumes and volatile dust.
- Command console with PCTE-15.
- Half-air loading system.
- Hopper with delivery screw.
- Specific plates for each type of powder.
- Vibration system and bridge breaker.
- Possibility of manual weighing or sending to automatic dissolution.
- Ideal for use of large quantities of dyes (up to 16).
Via Provinciale, 581
(Bergamo) - Italia