The VDA (View Dyeing Analizer) is a control system that allows you to monitor and improve all the production processes related to the dyeing of a textile fiber. It makes use of a colorimetric system that allows to verify in a very short time the effective success of the process in question. The dyeing in the VDA takes place thanks to a perforated beam on which 100 g of fabric are dyed, replicating the industrial production process. It is ideal for natural and synthetic fibers.
- Optimization of dyeing cycles, reducing times and increasing quality.
- Reduction of corrections (right first time).
- Optimize the consumption of auxiliaries and dyes.
- Reduction of energy consumption.
- Reduction of polluting loads.
Via Provinciale, 581
(Bergamo) - Italia